About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 20, 2020

So Much to Do

Since we are all either working from home or off, we have time to catch up on all of the things we have left to the side. In reality we won't. I have a "to do" list but I know it will turn into a "to didn't" list. I am so busy scurrying around with nonsense that the days flies by. I was up and out of the house by 7:30am on my food hunt. I have enough stock to last for a long time and as I walked down the aisles in the supermarket, I bought very little. I am secure with the food I have and will not go again for a while. I have decided to only watch nonsense television as the conflicting realities are not mentally healthy. The days will go by and so will the weeks and before we know it the crisis will have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment