About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Hair Raising

When I realized that the hair salons were closing, I decided to get a haircut a few weeks earlier than usual. I was hair proactive. Now they are closed for a few weeks to months. What will people do? Long hair people will just let it grow. Men can always shave their heads on a 2 blade. Little boys can begin to wear the bowl cut that was so popular in the 1980's. It is the people with short layered hair that will suffer the most. Three months is the time when hair will get unruly. The layers are too long to be neat and too short to pull into a ponytail. Women with extensions will find their hair loosening up. When all is said and done, we will all look like nature intended us to. We need to take before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment