About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ugly

It is going to get ugly out there. Not for the men, only for the woman. I am a minimalist and was never into having my hair and nails done professionally. Other than a haircut, I am good to go. I am low maintenance. It is the higher maintenance ladies that need to be concerned. What will happen if the nail salons are shut for a few weeks? Your beautiful manicured hands will look terrible. If a false nail pops off, your hands will look unbalanced. You are only three weeks away from people knowing your real hair color. The facade of beauty will be unmasked. The less attractive ladies will look stunning in their plainness. Forget running for toilet paper. Get your hair touched up and nails tightened, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment