About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

This Too Shall Pass

Events that escalate eventually dissipate. That is life. Right now we are in a state of unknown. Some facts are not deniable. There is a highly contagious virus. Uncharted waters are being tested. Some people are minimizing it while other people have a doomsday mentality. Who do we believe? Who should we believe? What do we do? I am choosing to go about my life with minor changes. I am washing my hands more and trying not to touch my face. I am disinfecting my office each morning as I arrive. Until otherwise ordered, I will go to work and do my normal routine in society. Someone told me yesterday that she was going to hole up in her house for months. She said that state lines will be closed soon. That thinking is extreme. If schools close, I have nothing to do with that decision. If sporting events close, that is their right to do so. It is better to be proactive than neglectful. Last night on the news, I heard one person say that if we act responsibly things will subside. I had another making it sound like I should have my last will and testament handy. All I know, is that I got up this morning and will go about my business. That is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment