About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Sunshine

With every other freedom waning, do not take away my sunshine. The sun has become an integral part of my new life. I am trying to structure a schedule to make the day go faster. I am not trying to rush life, I am only trying to rush quarantine. I get up a bit later (for me, later is 7am). I straighten up the house (which is never messy). I eat breakfast slowly. I try to read a little. I limit television news to one morning show, which is the governor's press conference. I might cut that out today, as hearing numbers and sadness is taking its toll on my mental outlook. I eat lunch and prep for dinner. Then I take my lounge chair and sit outside for a while. This is where the sun comes in. Yesterday was raining so the slot for sun was cancelled. That made the day longer. Today the sun has returned so I will make the most of it. I am hoping to go back to work Monday after the office is sterilized. (My office is considered essential)

No comments:

Post a Comment