About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Mean Spirited

I dislike mean spirited people. There is a difference between being mean and being mean spirited. Yesterday I read something on Facebook that was written by a family member. Due to his own mistakes in life, he has been ostracized from part of his family, so he above all people should watch his words. He made a nasty comment about people getting tested for the deadly virus. He basically said that one person in particular should be tested for it and if we were lucky, die. I never respond to anything online but I commented that no one should ever wish sickness on another person and that those words that he said were unsettling. I then blocked him. I have no room in my life for his type of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment