About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Negative and Positive

Some people are negative and some are positive. I am not talking about the virus. I am talking about personalities. What makes us all so different? Is it a gene or a hormone or just different chemicals in our brains? We are all getting the same input of information for the past few weeks. Some take it in stride and others are falling apart. I compare my household situation to swimming. I am treading water to keep my head above it and not drown. Every time I catch my breath and feel like I am floating, a hand comes over my head and pushes it back into the water. The hand belongs to my husband. Last night he felt like his world crumbled because his favorite Chinese restaurant temporarily closed. When all of this is done it will open, and if it doesn't, another one will. I crawled into bed at 7pm just to begin my treading for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment