About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mother's birthday. It is the second one since she died. I asked her to show me a sign that she is with me. I know it sounds odd, but she shows me signs when I ask her to and they are undeniable. When I woke up I sang a few rounds of happy birthday to her. I went about my normal routine of feeding and walking Shelby. I got washed and dressed. Then I picked up my phone. Normally the phone is on the icon screen with a picture of my granddaughters. This morning it was on the calendar with today's date showing. In all of the years I have had an iphone, I have never seen this screen. I do not use the calendar app so there should have been no reason for it to open. That is my sign. Happy birthday Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment