About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bump It Up

I was sitting in traffic yesterday and ahead of me was a fairly new car. Attached to its bumper was a sticker. Having a bumper sticker is a personal preference. Some people just have the need to announce their dogs, cats, religions and stupidity. I prefer to keep mine anonymous. If you have to have your life on the back of your car, at least put it on straight. What's up with the crooked bumper stickers. Is the person's head tilted when they slap it on, so it looks straight. Some of them are so off centered that they almost look verticle. When I see a sticker like that I do not focus on what is written on it, I focus on what is not. To me it says, "I am sloppy and do not pay attention to detail".

No comments:

Post a Comment