About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No Manners

Last week was the Vice Presidential Debate. It amazed me to see our current Vice President acting like a fool. In my opinion, our Vice President is a bit of a dunce. I love the word dunce. It is a cross between fool, clown and village idiot. I found myself watching him instead of listening to him. I guess if he had anything bright to say I would have been more focused. He grinned, giggled, smirked and interrupted. I think he needed a time out. He was rude and annoying. His opponent looked at him the way a teacher looks at an unruly child. You understand his limitations, but you still have the urge to slap him silly. It boggles my mind to think that this man is second in command. Shelby has more manners and I think more common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment