About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Flu Shot

I had my yearly physical yesterday. I thought it had only been six months since I was at the doctor but I guess the year just flew by. The only reason I made the appointment was to get my flu shot. Nothing changed healthwise. The only difference was that my doctor's office had become more cluttered. He had files lining the walls, almost three feet high.When he sat behind his desk, all I could see was the tip of his head. He took blood, did x-rays and a pulmonary function test. I hate that test. By the time I am done puffing, I feel faint. I had to fill out paperwork for the flu shot. To be quite honest, I never read what I was signing. I think I might have signed up for a timeshare. I had to check off that I am not allergic to eggs. I guess all good recipes are made with eggs. This morning I have a black and blue vein and an arm that aches. Maybe I should see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment