About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rest In Peace

I find it very hard to write this blog. In fact, I find the subject so upsetting that I was going to avoid it. Within 5 days, two Nassau County Police officers have been killed. One was hit by a drunk driver as he was attending to an accident scene on the Long Island Expressway. The other was shot point blank after stopping a suspect in a hit and run accident. The officers were 43 and 29 years old. In the prime of their lives until 2 morons took their lives away. I cannot fathom the sorrow that their families are feeling. I did not know them and my heart is breaking. I cannot get their smiling faces out of my mind. I try to rationalize it by saying they are with G-d now and in a better place and that G-d takes you on his schedule, not ours. It make me think that most of our days are spent dwelling on nonsense and minutia. I pray for Officer Olivieri and Office Lopez. Rest in peace. It's funny, we all want to go to heaven but why do we have to die to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment