About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Repairs

For the past month, the parking garage at my office building has been under repair. The building is about 30 years old and the lot has been needing repairs since I starting working there. It is a two tier concrete lot that obviously was not built properly. An indoor lot should shelter you from the elements. This lot never did. When it is raining outside, it is raining in the lot. Not just drops but buckets. I guess when the lot was erected, no one bothered to close the seals. Everyday, all day, we hear jack hammers, grinding and banging. Some days the noise is unbearable. Hopefully when it is done, it will be what it was intended to be 30 years ago..... an indoor lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment