About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Stars Aligned

This is my family weekend away in Boston. Two cars were heading north at different times hoping to meet up at a common point for dinner. One car left at 9 am when traffic was light. The other car left at 2 pm heading into traffic. I did not think it looked good that we would be able to meet by 6 pm but hoped for the best. I wanted to start off my "Baby Weekend" on a high note with a casual dinner with both my son's and daughter-in-laws. At 5:30 pm I was in Massachusetts and my son was in Connecticut. It wasn't looking good. I hoped and hoped and miraculously the roads opened up. We all arrived within 10 minutes of each other and had a wonderful time. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment