About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Getting Together

I woke up to a sunny and warm autumn day. I am glad the weather is beautiful because we have a special event planned. Today we will expand our family and meet my nephew's new family. His future wife is a wonderful girl. Her family planned this day for the grandparents and aunts and uncles to meet and get to know each other. It is a nice thought, that we will be meeting people who will be a part of our lives from this day on. By chance, I know my future niece's grandfather from the neighborhood and he is a nice man. I am sure the rest of his family is just as nice. After today, the wedding plans will begin and it will be an exciting year. We are glad to be expanding the family. The more, the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment