About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Long Way Home

I was driving home from work yesterday afternoon when the parkway came to a sudden stop. I realized that this was the road that led to Hofstra University, the location of the second Presidential Debate. I got off at the first exit and started to navigate my way home. I had never gotten off at this exit so it was unfamiliar to me. I keep going south and east and eventually got home, although it took 40 minutes for a 15 minute trip. When I went to sleep last night, I had a dream about being lost in an unfamiliar part of Brooklyn. When I reached for my cell phone, the case was empty. I had to ring on doorbells until someone let me use their phone. I guess subconsciously I was reliving being lost and having to take the long way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment