About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Approval

My office is being redecorated. Well, kind of redecorated. We are moving around furniture and changing pictures. We are also painting the rooms. My boss had a decorator come in to pick out the colors. She chose a putrid light grey for three out of the four walls of each office. She then picked out three accent colors to put onto the remaining wall. The colors were dark blood red, navy blue and dark teal. I was assigned the task of asking each doctor if they liked their color. I asked each person and was told no. Everyone thought the colors were too dark and depressing. They each chose a color two shades lighter than the original option. I went to my boss with the changes and she insisted that the original colors would be great. I said the doctors hated them. She said they needed to trust her decorator's eye. So much for democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment