About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Long Lost

I am not a fan of Facebook. I think that it does nothing for us. It brings us into other people's lives, when we have no reason being in them. Long lost friends and relatives pop up after years of being absent. If we really wanted you there in the first place, we would have never been estranged. This happened in my family the other day. A relative of my mother in law, that has not been in touch with the family for years, contacted my son. My son was 11 years old when they last saw each other. I have no idea what the purpose was in asking to be my son's friend. When this relative cut off all family ties, it should have been for good. If you did not care enough to be part of my son's life while he was growing up, you have no right to see his son grow up. If you weren't my friend then, do not try to be my friend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment