About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Resilient

This week a virus was going around. It hit every state and was a bad one. Half of my staff was out for the week. They could not even lift their heads off of their pillows. I felt bad for them but the person who had the virus that most concerned me, was my mother. It hit her like a ton of bricks. She felt so bad, she was tempted to call an ambulance. I called her new doctor and explained how sick she was and he said she should come in immediately. Her vitals were all fine. She just had to ride the virus wave. After four days of not eating and not taking her medications, she rallied. She got up, went out and had pizza. Even at 90 years old, your body has a wonderful way of healing itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment