About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Party Day

Today is my grandson's first birthday party. His parents have decided to have it in a local restaurant. They have put a lot of thought into this party and we are all looking forward to it. The year has flown by. I have watched my grandson reach many milestones. He has gone from a 3lb preemie to an 18 pound child. He is crawling and almost sitting up. He is smart and has a wonderfully cheery temperament. He is developmentally considered a 10 month old, as he was born 9 weeks early, so he is right on target for his adjusted age. By two years old he will be right where he needs to be. He will reach his goals at his own speed, on his own time. There is no right or wrong when it comes to a child. They are all individuals that have been created to be different from each other. That's they way G-d intended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment