About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Cleaning

It all started when I was looking for a serving dish. I remembered that I had it stored in my wall unit, behind lots of miscellaneous junk. I started to take out the vases, papers, pictures and other bric a brac and found what I was looking for. As I began to put everything back, I asked myself why? I had no need for these things and they had been there for years. I got a black garbage bag and just started to toss things into it. I never looked closely at what was going in the bag. If I looked, I would have put it back in the wall unit. If I had not used these items in 20 years, there was a good chance I never would. I went from cabinet to cabinet and filled four large bags. I feel so good .

No comments:

Post a Comment