About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pick One

As I previously wrote, my office is being repainted. The choice of color was already set for each room. When the painter arrived to paint, as he went through the 10 offices, he noticed that one did not have a color assigned to it. Since my boss is out of the country, I had to make that decision. I called the doctor whose office it is, but he was not available. I had to choose between dark red, dark blue and dark teal. I asked my office staff what they would choose. We gathered in his office and looked at his paintings and decided that the red would blend in perfectly.  We told the painter we were going with the red. He painted the accent wall and it looked great. The next day, the doctor came in and we told him to go look at his new office color. He is an easy going guy so we knew he would love anything. He went to his office and came back out and said he loved the color. Then he said that the dark grey blended in nicely. Dark grey? We told the painter red. Then the doctor laughed and informed us that he is color blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment