About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Farewell

Over the weekend, one of our doctors gave notice that she was leaving. While everyone was surprised, I was not. She was very unhappy with her career choice and cried to me every few weeks. She is a free spirit and found it stressful to listen to people's problems every day. Three weeks ago, I sat down with her and asked her what her plan was. She had none. I asked her what her boyfriend thought and she said he was just as unhappy with his career choice as she was with hers. He is a lawyer. I told her that at 34 years old, she was young enough to just chalk this up to experience and go do what will make her happy. She said she would think about it. She must have, because she sold her condo and quit her job. So did her boyfriend. They are heading down south to her family to create a new life where they will finally be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment