About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stop The Presses

For the past year, I have been writing articles for a local magazine. It was a free one that was mailed to various parts of my neighborhood. It was an offshoot of the yellow pages with articles and advertisements. Last week I received an email from the editor. He said that he was just informed, five minutes prior, that the magazine was closing as of that day. There had been no warning. The entire nationwide division was ending. The email he was using would be discontinued immediately. He wrote to thank all of his writers and said that it was a shame that this had to happen. I felt so bad for this young man and his staff. They woke up employed and went home unemployed. That was the real shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment