About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

A**aholics Annonymous

The world is full of a**holes. There are so many of them that they need to start a support group. They can sit in a room and tell each other about the moronic things they do. They could start by introducing themselves. Hi, I am Mr A. I like to argue with people about nonsense. Hi, I am Mr B. I like to pretend that I am smarter than everyone, but all I have is an empty cavern in my head where my brain should be. Hi, I am Mr C. I like to spend money that I do not have buying other people's crap. Hi, I am Mr D. I do not know the difference between right and wrong, so do not ask me for my input on anything. I could go on and on. If I really think about it, there needs to be a small room for the non-a**hole people. All we would need is about five chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment