About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Extra Jobs

This week I did three jobs. One was mine and two were created by other people. I do not mind working, but I do mind adding needless tasks to my already busy day. Last week a young girl hit my car. She must have been distracted while driving and her car only came to a stop when it hit my bumper. A new part time job was created. I had to spend my time calling the insurance company, getting a damage estimate, reserving a rental car and bringing the car to a body shop. The next job was created by my health insurance carrier. A claim was paid wrong and somehow I was the only one who could explain to them how to fix the problem. Isn't that what they are trained for? I spent more hours on my two new "part time jobs" than I did on my real job. I know that our politicians want to create jobs. Maybe they need to walk in my footsteps. There will be jobs for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment