About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

In Comparison

Yesterday I was at a baby shower for a good friend's daughter in law. As usual, there were party games. Sometimes there are games that ask questions about the future mom. This time they struck to trivia. There were 20 questions that were taken from the internet. We all answered each question within a few minutes. One of the grandmothers went down the list of answers so we could score our sheets. I did not do too well. I only got 9 out of 20. After the answers were given the grandma asked who got 20 right. No one. Who got 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9? I raised my hand that I got 9 right. I was the winner. I won with a score of 9 out of 20. Kind of appalling. Did I really win or was I just dumb and everyone else was dumber?

No comments:

Post a Comment