About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Never Give Up

My mother is ninety two years old. To me she still seems sixty, but that cannot be since I am sixty. Over the past few years she has had increasing trouble walking. She can't wrap her head around the fact that this is happening because she is aging. Last week she went to a neurologist and had a full evaluation. He said she is a healthy woman, but she is ninety two and the way she is walking is normal for that age. He said that there is nothing that can be done but he could authorize physical therapy for her. She agreed to try it. She started going yesterday and plans on going two times a week. She said that the physical therapist was very nice and did leg exercises with her. I am not sure whether or not this will help her walking but it will help her frame of mind. As long as you have hope that you might get better, you keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment