About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

There and Back

Did you ever notice that getting there takes longer than getting home? This morning I visited my in laws at the cemetery. We decided to take the streets rather than the parkways since we did not have an EZ Pass and we were not sure if the rental car had one. We only had to go on two roads but were not sure how many miles it was. It seemed like forever driving down the first road. The next road also seemed a bit long. We visited my in laws graves and filled them in on the past year's events. We got in the car for the drive home. The first road took 4 minutes. The second road took about ten. All we did was reverse our direction but somehow the road home always seems shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment