About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Liked

I do not understand the concept of "liking" something or someone. Years ago you liked something if it was good and you liked someone if they were nice. It was an internal feeling. You did not have to go around telling people who and what you liked. Now, the word "like" has become an internet concept. I find the little hand with the thumb up to be quite annoying. What does being "liked" get you? Maybe it brings more traffic to your page. Maybe it doesn't. The other day a news show ended and the commentator said, "Remember to like us on Facebook". It sounded so needy. If I have to remind you to like me, maybe you didn't really like me that much in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment