About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

One Beautiful Word

I saw my grandson last night for dinner. I had not seen him for a week as I had been away. He was so excited to see me. He wanted to tell me about everything that happened this week. He started to talk as soon as he got into the car and did not stop until we took him home. Each sentence started the same, with the word Grandma. He said it Grandmaaaaaaaaa. He told me about which house was for sale on his block. He told me that he bought turkey for his daddy's sandwich. He told me that the bagel store gave him a cookie. He showed me the gas station where mama gets gas and the library where he made a bear. He pointed out where the dry cleaner was. He told me that he wanted a Hot Wheels birthday party and that he needed to go to "The Party City" to get things. He went on and on, with every sentence making perfect sense. I love that little boy so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment