About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Here and Gone

Yesterday I sold an item on eBay. It was a small stained glass heart. It was sold to a repeat customer. It was nice to know that someone liked my work so much that they came back to purchase another item. Even though is was not sold for a lot of money, I was still happy. I made a profit. I decided to go to the craft store and find another item to create. I usually go to a nearby store but I wanted to see the inventory in a different store. I picked up my sister and began to drive. After a few minutes we heard a metal sound. We pulled into the parking lot of the craft store and examined the car. We found a nail sticking out of the rear tire. We never went into the store. We went straight to the tire store to have the tire patched. Money in, money out.

No comments:

Post a Comment