About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Nature At Its Best

They say that the best way to clear your head is to surround yourself with nature's beauty. Yesterday
on the spur of the moment, I went to The Planting Fields in Old Brookville. My sister and brother in law visit there once a year and asked me to join them. It is an old estate with acres of flowers and huge hot houses. Since it is February the fields were bare, but the hot houses were open. As we walked into them, the burst of warm air made us feel like it was spring. Immediately we were in a happy frame of mind. We went through the orchid rooms, the succulent rooms, and the exotic plant rooms.The flowers were stunning and some of them looked like ceramics in their perfection. There were benches placed around the room so you could just sit and daydream with your own thoughts. It was not only relaxing, it was soul cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment