About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Giving Up

Lately I think that people find it easy to just give up. This morning I sat down at my computer to find that it was frozen. My husband must have frozen it last night and decided it was easier to walk away and go to sleep than fix it. Of course this morning it took me 20 minutes to get it back up and running. I do not have the luxury of giving up. The same thing happened in work yesterday morning. I found a note on my desk saying that the printer in the secretary's office was broken. I went in the back and took out the toner. There was a piece of paper trapped in the machine. I pulled out the paper and the machine was fixed. No one else could have done that? The girl that left the note is studying for her PhD. In this case she did not fix the machine because I guess she thought it was Pretty Hard to Do. (PhD)

No comments:

Post a Comment