About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Holiday On Any Day

Today my family is celebrating Hanukkah. It is a week early because I will be away next weekend. As it turns out, my children will not be there. Two live out of state and two have imposed a self quarantine. Since their sickness last week, they have decided to stay away from people for the full eight day incubation period. They do not want to get anyone else sick. Although I will be sad that they are not with us, they are doing the right thing. They know how sick they both were and do not want to spread the virus. I am looking forward to having a good time, as usual. Latkes, noodle pudding and chicken. Three staples of the holiday. Family time is always special and I am blessed to have a wonderful family to share these times with.

No comments:

Post a Comment