About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Innocence

All we need to know can be learned from a child. Before they set out into the real world and begin to have other people shape their thinking, a child's pure innocent response is what life is all about. I think that if I could fly away to an uncharted island with my three grandchildren, I would be in paradise. I would be with people who are totally pure of heart. They cry when they are hurt. They laugh when they are happy. They know instinctively when you need a hug. If you are unhappy, they can look into you eyes and see right into your soul. They know what you need even though they have not been taught. It is an instinct that is God given and only there for a brief moment in their lives. Then they are then forced to grow up and innocence is lost. Instinct is replaced with thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment