About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Glittering Princess

I had a wonderful time yesterday. I had dinner with four of my favorite people. I am in New England visiting my granddaughter for her birthday. We had a lovely dinner and I couldn't stop smiling as I sat across from my son, daughter in law and baby granddaughter. I sat next to my older granddaughter and we chattered all through the meal. After dinner we went back to her house to open some gifts. I bought her a few princess dress up outfits. She couldn't wait to put them on. She looked so beautiful in her princess crown and heels. One of the dresses was filled with glitter. I was so excited to buy it that I did not realize the mess it would make. My husband hates glitter and that aversion was passed down to my son. It looked like a sparkling mess as soon as she put on the dress. Glitter never goes away. Months later specks will appear. As I laid in bed last night, I found glitter on my face. No More Glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment