About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Invest Now

Yesterday I was at my sister's house for a Hanukkah celebration. We watched the children open up their gifts, one after another. Wrapping paper was flying. Packaging was being ripped and tossed. At one point we told the kids to put all of their gifts in a shopping bag to keep them in one place. This event was never a reality for my husband. There were never piles of gifts to open. No one had to worry about keeping things in one place. They say you reap what you sow. His parents never sowed the act of gift giving so I am now reaping the results. As I sit here, I look behind me and see my husband's childhood being purchased bit by bit, by him. If he had this as a child he would not have the need for it as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment