About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Party Tuesday

I am back from vacation and back to work. It is nice to start the work week on a Tuesday. Today is our annual office party. I will set it up and clean it up. In between there will be a lot of food and a little talk. This year since we have more staff than usual, I am not bringing any food. When we ran down the list of items that people were bringing you can see people's personalities. The people who do not like to do anything extra are bringing soda or paper plates. The real go getters who like to please everyone are bringing cooked foods. One doctor who feels that she must always go the extra mile is smoking a brisket for 10 hours that will feed 20 people. I told her that she was going above and beyond but she wanted to do it. As usual, my boss will have her maid cook for her. It should be a nice party.

No comments:

Post a Comment