About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Buffet

I love Chinese buffets but I only go to them once or twice a year. Last weekend I went to one that my sister always goes to. When I walked in I think I heard the angels sing. It was the best buffet I had ever seen. It looked neat and clean and had a tremendous variety of food. I was so excited that I did not pace myself correctly and got full too fast. I was actually eating the food as I was walking around getting more food. Last night my sister called me and invited me to go to the buffet with her and my brother in law. I gave my husband his dinner and jumped ship. This time I was prepared and had a game plan. I ate, rested, walked and ate again. We stayed for almost two hours and when we left I was satisfied with how it went. No regrets this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment