About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Complacent

My boss has always been complacent. Ever since I know her she has never been involved in the day to day running of her business. Previous to working here I worked at another doctor's office where he was able to do any job that his staff did. He could do dictation, enter claims, file, enter labs and also do maintenance around the office. My current boss knows zero. She does not even have a password into the computer system. She delegates everything to me or the bookkeeper. Since her "bad judgement" event, she is now trying to learn what is going on and wants things her way. Forms that have been used for 20 years are no longer to her liking. Tried and true methods bother her. If I was young I would be upset, but since I am older I think of it as a live improvisation show. She is having daily meltdowns and trying to put blame on people. I just sit there, shake my head and wonder how many more acts the show will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment