About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Yo Yo Cho Cho

I am frustrated with health insurance. Since my husband has gone onto Medicare I need to COBRA myself onto his old healthcare plan. Being proactive, I started this process in May. It took six weeks for the plan to locate a form I faxed in 4 times. Finally they entered the correct information so I could move on to step two. On June 26 I faxed my COBRA application into the union and was told that a coupon book would be sent so I could pay. Yesterday when I still had not received a book, I called the union. I was told that they never received  the form even though I have a fax confirmation. As of today I have no insurance. I went to my son's house last night and faxed another form. I am waiting until 9am to call again check on whether or not they received it. I know it will work out, but in the meantime I am frustrated and would rather not have to spend time doing and redoing a simple task. The reason this blog is titled yo yo cho cho is because every time I call the union they ask what language I want to speak. They offer English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. When they ask you about Chinese, the woman goes through the disclaimer in Chinese and says, "Yo yo cho cho", which means 1199. Maybe if I spoke to someone in Chinese they would get the job done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment