About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Chili's

Last night I ate at the Westbury Chili's and lived to tell the tale. I ordered the ribs and they came out room temperature. I hate to send food back and they looked cooked so I ate them. I had 4 out of six. Within two hours I got violently ill, from both ends of my body. I have never been that sick. Childbirth seemed like a walk in the park compared to the pain of this. After a few hours I called the restaurant to warn them about the ribs. The manager Chris (who will now be referred to as "the Putz") said that it could not be from his food as it takes 24-48 hours to get sick from food. He is wrong. If food has been siting and builds up toxins, the toxins will get you ill within 2 hours. I said that I was not asking him for anything, I just wanted him to check the kitchen and see what is going on. The Putz said that his kitchen is fine. I asked him for the corporate offices number and he said I could look it up online myself. This morning I wrote to Chili's and Monday I will call them. What if a small child got this sick? They would have been hospitalized. Something is definitely wrong in the Westbury Chili's.
 ***Update: I sent an email to the corporate office at about 8am and within 10 minutes a district manager called. He refunded the meal charge, is sending a $50 gift card, but most important, he is going to the restaurant this morning to check the kitchen and see why this happened. This is what a good manager does. I hope he finds out where the quality control went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment