About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Like Father, Like Son

Children learn from their parents. They are little sponges that absorb things even when you don't think they are listening. Yesterday my husband went to my son's house to help him put vinyl siding on his shed. It was a big project and they worked all day on it. I was invited over for dinner and when I arrived, my grandson ran out to greet me. Behind his ear was a pencil, just like the contractors have. It looked so cute. I asked him why he had the pencil behind his ear and he told me that his daddy does this when he works. My grandson was helping the men do their work and was even pretending to mark out the plans with his pencil. He wore his pencil proudly all day, knowing that he worked hard and helped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment