About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Elegant

The wedding was last night. The only word I have for it was elegant. The weather held up enough for an outdoor ceremony. The bridal party looked beautiful and my granddaughter walked down the aisle like a little lady. The bride was stunning. After the ceremony there was a cocktail hour with cheeses and pass around tasty bites of food. The meal was delicious and was followed by an ice cream sundae bar. The best part of the evening was watching my granddaughter dance. She has a sense of rhythm that made her dancing beautiful. She opened up the dance floor and did not stop celebrating until late at night. She was a pink dancing princess. The baby was a tiny pink fluff of energy. I had the best night.

No comments:

Post a Comment