About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Speak Your Mind

Years ago I remember my mother saying that as she got older she was able to speak her mind. I did not really know what she meant until I got older. I am now at the age where I will speak my mind. I no longer let people say things that I feel are untrue or unkind. Years ago I would listen and think to myself that it was wrong. Now I will voice my opinion. I am never nasty, although sometimes I may come off as being a bit blunt. Yesterday at the town pool there were 2 examples of "mind speaking". Two separate people said things that did not need to be said. There was no purpose for their comments. The people to whom these comments were directed, spoke up immediately and squashed the conversation. I was pleased to see that. The day went on as usual, but the two "offenders" knew that their behavior was wrong and hopefully will be more mindful from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment