About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Boats

Even though my husband's birthday was weeks ago, we celebrated with a lobster dinner last night. We took a ride to Pt. Jefferson. Although the day started off cloudy, the sun eventually came out and made us feel like we were on vacation. We looked at the boats and walked around in and out of the specialty stores. My grandson enjoyed looking at the cars being loaded and unloaded from the large ferry boat. My son taught him about the wind flags and what their purpose was. We ate dinner at an open air restaurant across the street from the dock. After another short walk, we ate ice cream. In two weeks we will have the same type of day with my granddaughters, in Cape Cod. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment