About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, January 1, 2018

2018

It is the first day of 2018 and other than the calendar, nothing has changed. It is still cold outside. The Yahoo news is scrolling the same nonsense that it did yesterday. I will still be going out food shopping in an hour. I like it that way. I have realized over the years that I like simplicity and consistency. It is easy to please me. Basically leave me alone and don't screw up my things. I did not need much in 2017 and will not need much in 2018. The things I need are health and family and enough money to make ends meet. That's it. The clothes I wear or the shoes on my feet need to fulfill one purpose and that is to keep me warm. My house needs to keep me safe and sheltered. My family needs to give me love. If given the chance to change places with a billionaire, I would decline. All of their money could not give me more than I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment