About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Gut Instinct

My gut instinct was correct. The potential new hire never called. Everyone tried making excuses for her. I tried calling her cell phone once and it was shut off. One person said that maybe her phone was shut while her child slept. One person said that maybe her phone lost its charge. One said maybe it was totally broken. I said that she was an inconsiderate girl who was trying to stall time to see if she had any other offers. If she really wanted the job and her cell phone was out of commission she had many options. She could have called from her house phone, her mother's phone, any friends phone or emailed. Even if she did not want the job, a phone call was the proper etiquette since we already offered her the job. Now if she calls, I will not take her call. She showed a character flaw that I cannot overlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment