About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Geneaology

I have always been interested in genealogy. I like to get to the root of things and have always been curious about mine. I have a binder on everything I could find out about my great grandparents and have some of the loose ends tied up. I am still missing a few but do not know how to search more. Last night my 23 and Me gene testing kit arrived in the mail. I have provided a saliva sample and in 8 weeks will know my families genetic background. I know that my direct decedents are Eastern European but I have no idea where the previous generations originated from. It will not make a difference in my life but it will fill a curiosity in my mind. It will be another piece of information to add to the binder of my family's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment